LeadDev Together is a course for engineering leaders to learn with their teams, and we wanted to run a scholarship program that reflects this.
We invite applications from individuals on behalf of their team – each successful group will receive up to 6 tickets for colleagues at the same company to attend the series.
The program is open to all, however, when reviewing applications we will prioritize:
- Organizations particularly affected by the pandemic
- Leaders and aspiring leaders from marginalized groups, inclusive of leaders who are Black, People of Color, disabled, and/or members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Leaders from businesses owned by members of marginalized groups
- Non-profit, charitable organizations and those working specifically to achieve social justice
- Members of Employee Resource Groups supporting underrepresented folks in tech
Deadline for applications: September 10, 2021. All applicants will hear back by September 17, 2021.